CLASSROOM TEACHER - ECCLESTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From From 01/09/2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter if you are currently in post)  |
ECCLESTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Doctors Lane , Eccleston , Chorley , PR7 5RA
Tel: 01257 451114
School website: www.ecclestonprimary.co.uk
The Governors of Eccleston Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding
class teacher to join our wonderful team from September 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter if you are currently in post). These posts are suitable for experienced teachers or ECTs.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm who will go the extra mile, bringing something
additional to our wonderful school.
The successful candidates will:
- Be inspirational and motivational teachers who believe in our vision and are totally committed to Raising standards, while making learning fun and creative for all.
- Be passionate about children’s learning and welfare, forging strong relationships with parents and our wider school family.
- Be committed team players, demonstrating flexibility, co-operation and a willingness to take an active role in school life both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Be reflective practitioners who are open to new ideas.
- Have experience of teaching effectively to raise standards across the primary phases, and be flexible about the year group in which they teach which may include teaching a mixed age class.
- Use IT creatively to enhance learning opportunities (or be willing to learn).
- Be committed and passionate about effectively leading a subject across the whole school
The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 24th June 2022. Shortlisting will take place Monday 27th June 2022 and successful candidates will be notified by email within 48 hours. If you have not received any communication during this week, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. For successful candidates: Lesson observations and Interview - proposed date - week beginning 4th July 2022 (time/date to be confirmed if shortlisted).
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.<
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request
More Information can be found at https://ecclestonprimary.net
Proposed Interview Date:
Week beginning 4th July 2022
More Information can be found at www.ecclestonprimary.co.uk
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Attached. Mrs Joanne Ashworth, School Business Manager, email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.