|Grade||Teachers Pay Range + SEN 1|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 41604|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 03/01/2023 |
ACORNS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Blackpool Road , Moor Park , Preston , PR1 6AU
Tel: 01772 792681
School website: www.acorns.lancs.sch.uk
The Governors are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic, hardworking, inspirational and caring teacher to educate our wonderful children who have a range of special educational needs and disabilities. NQT's are welcome to apply. The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice and teaching skills
- Enjoy teaching children with generic learning difficulties
- Be creative, passionate and forward thinking
- Be able to lead a small classroom team. The school will offer you:
- Wonderful children who are central to all we do
- An exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging and committed learning environment
- Full support from the Headteacher and the rest of the staff allowing you to become part of a committed and caring team.
- The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's welcome)
- Desirable Qualifications
Qualifications relating to SEN
- Essential Experience
Experience of teaching children across a range of SEN. Ability to motivate and lead a team of support staff.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please see details on visits to school in the welcome letter attached.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please find attached application forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.