EYFS/ YEAR 1 CLASS TEACHER (MATETNITY COVER)
|Grade||M1 - M6|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1st September 2022  to June 2023 |
|Closing Date||19th May 2022 19/05/2022|
ST MARY'S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. OSWALDTWISTLE
Mayfield Avenue , Oswaldtwistle , Accrington , BB5 3AA
Tel: 01254 231278
School website: www.st-marys-oswaldtwistle.lancs.sch.uk
We are looking for someone who:
- has knowledge and/or experience of the new Early Years Framework
- has experience of the primary curriculum
- can manage skilled, experienced support staff
- can deliver exciting lessons where progress in learning is always evident
- has good knowledge of assessment tracking systems and expectations related to these
- can contribute whole heartedly to the life of the school
- will support and respect our Catholic ethos
- has high expectations of behaviour and effort but will also nurture and respect our children
St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School is able to offer you:
- Wonderful children with supportive parents
- An experienced, kind and supportive staff team
- A commitment to ensuring a positive work-life balance and staff wellbeing
- An environment where you will be valued and celebrated
- A commitment to your professional development
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other Catholic schools and schools in the local area
- An experienced, skilled Governing Body, who are dedicated in their support of the school
The post is for a maternity leave cover of just almost a year beginning on 1st September 2022 until June 2023.
Please note this post is not suitable for ETCs.
Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office or emailing the Head Teacher
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.st-marys-oswaldtwistle.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent
- Desirable Qualifications
- First aid training - Paediatric first aid training
- Essential Experience
- Teaching in Key Stage 1
- Desirable Experience
- Teaching in EYFS
- Teaching a mixed age class
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please return all completed Application forms to the Headteacher.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.