FULL-TIME YEAR 2 CLASS TEACHER
|Grade||Main Pay Scale and Upper Pay Scale|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
ST MARY'S RAWTENSTALL CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Haslingden Old Road , Rawtenstall , Rossendale , BB4 8RZ
Tel: 01706 216407
School website: www.stmaryscep.org.uk
St Mary’s CE Primary School has a rare and truly exciting opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Year 2 class teacher to join us from September 2022 on a full time basis. Please be aware this post is not suitable for Early Careers teachers.
Our successful candidate will be joining an incredibly strong and collaborative team within our school. At St Mary’s Primary School we also have a proven track record for providing excellent professional development opportunities that allows you to collaborate with your peers and develop your own teaching practice.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to arrange a visit by contacting St Mary’s CE Primary School via telephone on 01706 216407 or email at email@example.com
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• Has high levels of success in teaching across KS1
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape our future by joining a collaborative workforce
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A stunning environment with modern building, excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to support professional development opportunities
- A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact the school office on 01706 216407 to arrange a tour of the school or an informal discussion with the Headteacher, Mr N Gurman.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Lancashire Teaching vacancy website. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.