|Grade||Leadership Pay Range L5 - L10|
|Salary||£46566 to £ 52723|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/01/2022 |
|Closing Date||12 Noon 30/09/2021|
COTTAM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Haydocks Lane , Cottam , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 0NY
Tel: 01772 727053
School website: www.cottam.lancs.sch.uk
The Governors and staff of our happy, thriving primary school are very pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity to appoint an inspirational and innovative Deputy Headteacher to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will support the Headteacher as part of the Senior Leadership Team in their drive to provide a world-class curriculum and outstanding learning opportunities for our children. Recently, the school has appointed a new Headteacher and this post offers the opportunity to create a new leadership team which can take the school on the next steps of its journey. Our school has masses of potential. We have bright, eager children, a supportive staff and extensive grounds.
The school’s mission statement is “Children at the heart of the School and School at the heart of the Community” and has been praised by parents for “treating all children as individuals”.
Our governing body is looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is:
• An outstanding, energetic individual with a growth mindset, who is ambitious for our pupils and driven to create inspirational learning opportunities.
• An effective classroom practitioner who understands how children learn and is committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all.
• Passionate about inclusion and will thrive upon providing equal opportunity for all, including leading SEND provision across the whole school.
• Able to maintain and develop strong partnerships with our families and create links with our local and wider communities.
• Able to lead by example, be good humoured and work as part of a successful, dynamic team, inspiring colleagues to achieve their very best.
• Committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children.
We can offer you:
• A supportive Headteacher and governing body who will invest in your ongoing professional development.
• Enthusiastic children who are excited to learn and love their school.
• Opportunities to the development of a world class curriculum with key themes of inclusion, diversity, outdoor adventure and STEM with a focus on nurturing and developing the whole child.
• The chance to be part of a successful, dynamic team with supportive parents and a great local community.
• Proposed Appointment Timetable:
Shortlisting: Monday 4th October 2021
Pre-interviews: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 20th October 2021
More Information can be found at https://www.cottam.lancs.sch.uk/
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:We know that Cottam is going places. If you think you are the right person to take us there, please make an appointment by contacting the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01772 727053.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please note completed applications will only be accepted electronically. Please return to: email@example.com
Rehabilitation Act Of Offenders Act 1974 - Details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors by the closing date.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.