EYFS/KS1 CLASS TEACHER (MATERNITY LEAVE)
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 31/03/2022 |
|Closing Date||16/06/2021 |
NELSON WALVERDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Bracewell Street , Nelson , Lancashire , BB9 0TL
Tel: 01282 614834
School website: www.walverdenprimaryschool.uk
Are you an outstanding, highly motivated Key Stage 1 Teacher with energy and enthusiasm to stimulate children to achieve beyond their expectations?
We are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher who has a passion for developing the best in children, who is ready for a new challenge and is not willing to accept second best!
The successful candidate will:
- be outstanding classroom practitioner or have evidence of consistently good practice;
- work with a genuine child-centered approach;
- have a strong commitment and proven track record in driving forward the progress of all abilities to succeed;
- be organised and creative;
- have high aspirations in raising achievement;
- enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning;
- have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly school where children are at the heart of what we do, and a chance to make a real difference;
- lovely, enthusiastic and well-behaved children with enormous potential;
- brilliant, committed and collaborative staff team and governors;
- a challenge and the opportunity to make a difference;
- opportunities for further development and training;
- a good school which has a commitment to working with parents and the community.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey, then we would like to hear from you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
Visits to our school are welcome at 3pm on the 9th June or 9.15am on the 10th June. Please contact our school office on 01282 614834 to arrange an appointment.
Closing dates for applications: 16th June. Interviews will be held on: 24th June 2021
Starting date: September 2021
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return to email@example.com
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.