|Grade||Teacher Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 1st September 2021 |
|Closing Date||noon 04/05/2021 |
ACCRINGTON ST PETER'S CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Cartmel Avenue , Accrington , BB5 0NW
Tel: 01254 233513
School website: www.st-peters.lancs.sch.uk
St Peter's is a voluntary controlled Church of England Primary School with a strong Christian ethos.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated and enthusiastic teacher, whose deployment in school will depend on their strengths, balanced with the needs of the school.
The successful candidate will have a record of consistently high-quality teaching.
The successful candidate will have subject leadership responsibility, leading the school forward in a subject.
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- can demonstrate innovative and outstanding practice
- has high expectations of self and of pupil achievement and behaviour and an understanding of how children learn best
- has good interpersonal skills and can work as part of a dedicated team
- can create an attractive and stimulating learning environment
In return we offer:-
- a friendly staff team and a supportive school leadership, in a pleasant well-appointed and beautifully situated environment.
- well-motivated pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and enjoy coming to school
- support for your on-going professional development
Please ensure your letter of application is clear and concise, portrays your overall educational philosophy, addresses the points on the person specification and is free from error.
Please note CVs are not accepted. To apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Our school prioritises safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders which is available to all applicants upon request.
Further information about the school can be seen on the school website:
For an informal discussion, or to book an out of hours look around school (because of covid restrictions) please contact the Headteacher on:
Closing date: 18/05/2021 (noon)
Lesson observations: 25th/26th May
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
- Essential Qualifications
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Commitment to Equality & Diversity
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- Essential Experience
- Teaching experience in key stage 2
- Experience of working with SEND children
- The ability to use ICT effectively as a tool for teaching, learning and administration
- Experience of using assessment for learning
- Evidence of recent continuing professional development
- Desirable Experience
- Class teaching across more than one Key Stage
- Experience as a subject leader across the school
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please return applications to email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.