CLASS TEACHER YEAR 6 POTENTIAL FOR TLR2.1
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Salary||Potential for TLR2.1|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From September 2021 |
|Closing Date||Midday 04/05/2021 |
MEDLAR-WITH-WESHAM CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Garstang Road North , Wesham , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 3DE
Tel: 01772 682836
School website: www.weshamcofe.lancs.sch.uk
The head teacher and governors of Medlar with Wesham C.E Primary School are looking to appoint an excellent Year 6 class teacher with the potential for a TLR2.1 for a suitably experienced and capable teacher who can take on additional responsibilities. This post is suitable for teachers with Year 6 experience.
Medlar with Wesham C.E. Primary is located in Wesham. At our last Ofsted inspection, in January 2018, we were graded as a `Good' school.
We have high expectations of all. We strive for excellence in all we do and aim to develop every child to the best of their ability in all areas.
The Successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about children's learning and welfare, forging strong relationships with parents and our wider school family.
- Be an inspirational and motivational teacher who believes in our vision and is totally committed to raising standards, while making learning fun and creative for all.
- Support our Christian ethos.
- Be a committed team player, demonstrating flexibility, co-operation and a willingness to take an active role in school life.
- Be a reflective practitioner who is open to new ideas.
- Have experience of teaching in a Year 6 classroom.
- Use IT creatively to enhance learning opportunities
We can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming Church of England school community that values and respects everyone.
- A school that provides the pupils with a rich variety of learning experiences.
- Enthusiastic children.
- Hardworking and committed staff.
- Support from SLT and the governors.
- TLR2.1 for a suitably experienced and capable teacher who can take on additional responsibilities.
- Opportunity to work in a leadership role.
(Whilst encouraged, a faith reference is not essential for this role.)
The closing date for all applications is noon on Tuesday 4th May 2021.
We will confirm the interview process after shortlisting.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Please complete the attached application form and write a covering letter, no more than 2 sides, showing how you meet the person specification criteria. Return the application form and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Potential applicants are welcome to make an informal visit to the school.
Please contact the school office on 01772 682836 or email email@example.com to arrange a convenient time after 3:30pm.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application from attached. Please return to the Headteacher c/o the School.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.