|Grade||L4 - L9|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01 September 2021 |
|Closing Date||noon 19/04/2021 |
Christ The King RC Primary School, Calderbrook Avenue, Burnley, Lancashire
Tel: 01282 429108
School website: www.king-pri.lancs.sch.uk
Are you ambitious and enthusiastic? Can you inspire and motivate others?
Christ the King RC Primary School is looking to appoint a strong, dynamic and inspirational senior leader with high expectations to be our Deputy Headteacher.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- As a practising Catholic lead by example to continue to promote and develop the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Have our pupils at the heart of everything they do
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example and who motivates, inspires and challenges staff and children to reach their true potential
- Have excellent communication skills in order to work successfully with all staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Take a strategic role in curriculum development and has a passion for improving teaching and learning.
- Have drive, energy, resilience and a sense of humour
In return, Christ the King RC Primary School offers:
- Delightful, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- Considerate, hard-working staff committed to raising standards in the classroom and beyond
- A highly supportive Governing Body fully committed to the ongoing development of the whole school
- Close working partnerships with local primary schools and Catholic cluster schools
- Supportive parents and carers, parish and community
- The sacramental, spiritual life of the Church to nourish, support and strengthen personal faith
- A commitment to your professional development and well- being
More Information can be found at www.king-pri.lancs.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Clegg in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time. Telephone number 01282 429108
The closing date for this post is Monday 19th April 2021 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 4th May 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching during the week commencing 17th May 2021
Pre interviews will take place Wednesday 26th April and interview on Thursday 27th May 2021
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
The successful candidate will be appointed under the terms and conditions of a CES contract which they will be required to sign
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact Mrs Clegg in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time. Telephone number 01282 429108
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.