TEACHING ASSISTANT (TA2B) - VARIABLE HOURS CONTRACT
|Salary||£19698 to £ 21748|
|Salary||Term Time Only|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 14th June 2021 (or sooner) |
|Hours||28.75 per week|
|Closing Date||... at 12 noon 04/05/2021 |
BACUP ST SAVIOUR'S COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lane End Road , Bacup , OL13 9RR
Tel: 01706 877900
School website: www.bacupstsavioursprimary.co.uk
St. Saviour's Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (Level 2b) to join our small yet very busy and dynamic school.
The vacancy is to work across KS1 and KS2.
We are looking for someone to join our creative team who will:
- Be an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner;
- Have experience of supporting children using a variety of interventions;
- Be able to use their own initiative to support children to grow and thrive in both their social and emotional development as well as academic;
- Have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour;
- Be committed to working in close partnership with parents and carers
- Enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic and committed staff team
- Be willing to activities to help promote the well-being of pupils.
Potential candidates should have:
- An outstanding record of working well within a team demonstrating a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of humour;
- Experience of working with children in a primary setting.
In return we can offer:
- enthusiastic and delightful children who are proud of our school;
- a welcoming and supportive school community;
- an enthusiastic, dynamic and collaborative team;
- a strong commitment to professional and personal development for all;
- strong support from Governors and parents.
This school is committed to:
- safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment;
- equality and diversity;
- the health and safety of all staff, children and visitors to our school.
The school expects staff to be committed to sustaining regular attendance at work.
* The role is TA2B - 28.75 hours per week (term time only) on a variable contract (min. 7hrs).
* This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro rata basis.
* We are committed to safeguarding our children and the post is subject to DBS clearance.
* CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
More Information can be found at www.bacupstsavioursprimary.co.uk
- Essential Qualifications
5 GCSE (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics - Grade C or above.
NVQ Level 2 or above, qualification appropriate to the post.
- Desirable Qualifications
Paediatric First Aid / First Aid in the Workplace Certificate.
- Essential Experience
- Experience of working in a primary school classroom environment.
- Desirable Experience
Experience of working with SEND pupils.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact Deanne Marsh (Headteacher) to arrange an informal chat / visit - (01706) 877900
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Form to be downloaded from the advert. Completed application forms to be returned, via email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.