|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From Jan 2022 |
|Closing Date||Noon 30/09/2022|
CHURCH. ST NICHOLAS CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
St Nicholas Road , Off Dill Hall Lane , Church , Accrington , BB5 4DN
Tel: 01254 381875
School website: www.st-nicholas.lancs.sch.uk
Do you have the ability and passion to make a difference to the life chances of our children?
The Governors wish to appoint a self-motivated, enthusiastic EYFS class teacher to work at our thriving school.
St Nicholas school achieved a Good judgement from Ofsted, January 2022.
The successful candidate will be:
- committed to and able to support the distinctive Christian ehtos of the school
- motivated by challenge and inspirational
- passionate about how children learn
- a reflective learner with successful teaching experience in EYFS
- able to establish and maintain excellent relationships
- an excellent and creative classroom practitioner with a proven track record
- able to foster excellent working relationships with pupils, parents and the community
- enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- able to set high expectations and be accountable for their performance
In return, we can offer:
- A school with an exceptionally caring and nurturing environment underpinned by our strong Christian ethos where all members of the community can thrive
- An opportunity to work with a fully supportive governing body as well as conscientious, enthusiastic and committed staff
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, enjoy challenge and are proud of themselves and their school
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Effective and growing relationships with parents, parishioners and the wider community
- A school where Gospel values are central to the everyday work we do with each of our children
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher Status Degree Level Qualification
- Relevant and recent professional development applicable to EYFS Commitment to ongoing CPD
- Essential Experience
- Evidence of successful teaching experience in EYFS Experience and/or understanding of the new EYFS framework
- Knowledge of planning, teaching and delivering systematic synthetic phonics
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:For an informal discussion please contact:
Visits to school are essential.
Please contact the Headteacher on 01254 381875 to book a visit.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.