TEACHER OF SCIENCE 0.6 FTE AND 0.4 FTE COVER SUPERVISOR
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||12 noon 23/05/2022|
LONGRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Preston Road , Longridge , Preston , Lancashire , PR3 3AR
Tel: 01772 782316
School website: www.lhs.lancs.sch.uk
This role could be either 0.6 FTE Teacher of Science OR a FULL TIME POST consisting of approximately 0.6 FTE Teacher of Science (MPS) and 0.4 FTE Science Intervention Tutor/Cover Supervisor role
Required for September 2022.
Are you passionate about Science and determined to make a real difference? At Longridge High School we believe our pupils deserve the very best – ‘Excellence and ambition from all, for all.’
If you are an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher who is committed to achieving the very best outcomes from pupils of all levels and ability, we would be delighted to hear from you. This position would suit an experienced or an early career entry teacher who would like to work in a happy and successful school.
We are looking for:
- A person who really wants to make Science the centre of the school.
- A person who has the vision, drive and motivation to help develop and improve the department even further.
- An excellent teacher who believes every child has the potential to succeed in Science through teaching and learning that challenges and inspires young people.
- A person who can adapt and teach a highly ambitious and fully inclusive curriculum at both key stages.
- A person with a specialism or teaching experience of Chemistry at both key stages.
We can provide:
- A school which is moving forwards and developing to provide an excellent education for all its pupils.
- A Science team that have a real passion for their subject area.
- A strong ethos of high expectations and aspirations, with good results in GCSE Science.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a committed and supportive environment.
If this is you, then please apply:
- On-line at www.lhs.lancs.sch.uk
- E-mail the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 23rd May 2022
Interviews: Friday 27th May 2022
Longridge High School is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.