CURRICULUM LEADER: MUSIC
|Grade||MPS + TLR 2.2|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||12 noon 18/05/2022|
LONGRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Preston Road , Longridge , Preston , Lancashire , PR3 3AR
Tel: 01772 782316
School website: www.lhs.lancs.sch.uk
CURRICULUM LEADER: MUSIC required for September 2022.
Main Professional Scale + TLR 2. 2
Music is a universal language that embodies one of the highest forms of creativity, giving power to transform young people's lives.
Are you passionate about Music and determined to make a real difference? At Longridge High School we believe our pupils deserve the very best – ‘Excellence and ambition from all, for all.’
If you are an inspirational and enthusiastic leader who is committed to achieving the very best outcomes from pupils of all levels and ability, we would be delighted to hear from you. This position would suit an experienced or an aspiring leader who would like to work in a happy and successful school.
We are looking for:
- A person who really wants to make Music the heartbeat of the school.
- A person who has the vision, drive and motivation to develop and improve the Department further.
- An excellent teacher who believes every child has the potential to succeed in Music through developing teaching and learning that challenges and inspires young people.
- The enthusiasm and ability to provide a fully inclusive and thriving extra-curricular programme of Music and Performing Arts.
- A person who is passionate about Music and is committed to increasing the uptake and success of GCSE Music.
- A person who can design, implement and monitor a highly ambitious and fully inclusive curriculum at both key stages.
- A person who is confident and adept with Music technology.
We can provide:
- A school which is moving forwards and developing to provide an excellent education for all its pupils.
- A thriving and inclusive Music culture.
- A strong ethos of high expectations and aspirations, with good results in GCSE Music.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a committed and supportive environment.
If this is you, then please apply:
- On-line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail the school on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18th May at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
Longridge High School is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.lhs.lancs.sch.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.