|No of Posts||2|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1 September 2022  to 31 August 2023 |
|Closing Date||Noon 18/05/2022|
MORECAMBE BAY COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Station Road , Morecambe , LA4 5JL
Tel: 01524 401002
School website: www.morecambebay.lancs.sch.uk
Morecambe Bay Community Primary School is seeking to recruit 2 x MPS class teachers for September 2022. We want the best candidates for the posts so we are open to considering applications from teachers in KS1 and KS2.
These posts will be initially for one year with a possibility of becoming permanent.
- have high expectations for all children to achieve their best from their relative starting points
- be able to pitch work to challenge the 'more-able' alongside those with additional needs
- be a creative teacher, able to plan exciting lessons to build upon prior learning
- able to form good relationships with children based on a 'trauma-informed' approach, always seeking the best for the 'whole-child'
- have experienc of leading a subject and being pro-active in further developing that subject
- have excellent organisational and inter-personal skills when working as part of a team
- be flexible in your attitude - having a positive, 'can-do' approach
Please note, these posts are not suitable for ECTs.
Please return completed application forms along with a letter of application 2 x pages of A4 (Arial font no smaller than pitch 11) to:
Mrs Angela Gillon, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
Degree with QTS
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to view our school in action are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school on 01524 401002 to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Return to Mrs Angela Gillon
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.