|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From September 2022 |
|Closing Date||noon 16/05/2022|
ST MARY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. LEA TOWN
Darkinson Lane , Lea Town , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 0RJ
Tel: 01772 729881
School website: www.lea-st-marys.lancs.sch.uk
Required from: September 2022
Closing date: 16th May 2022 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: 17th May 2022
Lesson Observations: 23.5.22 or 24.5.22
Proposed Interview date: 26.5.22 or 27.5.22 am.
The Governor’s at St. Mary’s Catholic School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational practitioner to join our School Family as an Early Years Teacher.
St. Mary’s school is a school in which we want all members of the school community to feel proud, valued and enabled to be the best they can be!
This post would also be suitable for an Early Careers Teacher
We are looking for a Teacher who;
- Supports our Catholic ethos, upholding our values and mission statement
- Is an outstanding teacher
- Has a passion for Early Years ensuring pupils receive a nurturing and secure start to school life
- Has a clear understanding of how pupils learn and develop and has an understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
- Is enthusiastic about providing high quality, varied learning experiences for our children
- Embraces our Forest School status and ensures opportunities for learning outdoors
- Sets targets and plans rigorously to ensure all children achieve their full potential
- Works effectively as part of a team and is willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school
- Enjoys working with other adults to continue to fulfil our vision in moving our school forward
- Is a reflective practitioner and positive about professional development
St. Mary’s School proudly offers;
-A distinctive Catholic ethos – We are a school family who strive to “Live our lives as Jesus taught us”
-Dedicated and committed Governors
-The support and guidance of the Head Teacher
-Friendly and supportive staff
-Pupils whose behaviour and attitude to learning is outstanding
-Effective partnerships with families and the community
- Forest School Status
- Established Weekly pre-school session
- Opportunities for professional development
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Diocese Website. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.