|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||Noon on 20/05/2022|
LORD STREET PRIMARY SCHOOL, COLNE
Tel: 01282 865597
School website: www.lordstreetprimary.com
We are seeking to appoint a candidate who has experience in teaching or who is a NQT. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that all our children make good progress and that outcomes are comparable to national expectations.
We are a school committed to:
- Providing all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their expectations.
- Developing the whole child in a caring and happy environment.
Lord Street Primary School will provide:
- A good school that provides all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- An ambitious, happy and vibrant place to work with a family of supportive colleagues who are committed to promoting a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on high expectations and the challenging and stretching of all children’s learning.
- A supportive senior leadership team that believes in distributive leadership.
- An active school community with supportive parents.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
- Is a qualified, talented and enthusiastic teacher with the opportunity to work within a highly committed teaching team.
- Has a high standard of professionalism with a determination to make an impact in our school.
- Is an exceptional, creative classroom teacher.
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
- Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the National Curriculum and will support the delivery of our Discovery Curriculum.
- Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of the whole child within an inclusive learning environment.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.lordstreetprimary.com
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified teacher status
- Degree level qualification
- Desirable Qualifications
- Willingness to undertake CPD
- Essential Experience
- Previous experience working in a school teaching KS2 pupils
- Desirable Experience
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching and learning in KS2
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please email Rachel Lonsdale with your contact details and we will arrange for the Headteacher to call you back.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Vacancies page: https://www.lordstreetprimary.com/. email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.