MATERNITY COVER - EYFS CLASS TEACHER
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||12 Noon 06/06/2022|
Brunshaw Primary School- Burnley
Morse Street , Burnley , Lancashire , BB10 4PB
Tel: 01282 423280
School website: www.brunshaw23.lancsngfl.ac.uk
The Headteacher and Governors of Brunshaw Community Primary School are looking to appoint an inspiring, conscientious and enthusiastic teacher to cover a maternity leave within our EYFS team. We are looking for a teacher who can join our team and support our children to be the best that they can be. The successful candidate will demonstrate high expectations for our children's learning and behaviour and will be committed to overcoming social disadvantage.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding and creative practitioner, with experience of teaching in the EYFS
- have high expectations of academic standards; pupils' achievement and their behaviour
- have strong inter-personal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and children
- inspire children to have a love of learning.
In return we can offer you:
- an opportunity to work with happy, enthusiastic children
- a friendly and supportive environment
- a newly developed Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to school improvement
- dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic staff
- a commitment to your personal and professional development.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit our school prior to applying. Please contact Jo Copley in the school office to arrange an informal visit on 01282 423280 or email email@example.com
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at https://www.brunshaw.lancs.sch.uk
Class Teacher Grade: Main pay scale
Closing date: 6/06/2022 @12noon
Lesson observations: 13/06/2022 (further details to be shared after shortlisting)
Start date: 1st September 2022
More Information can be found at www.brunshaw.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Essential Experience
- Recent, successful experience as a teacher in EYFS
- Experience of supporting children with a range of learning and behavioural needs
- Successful collaboration with parents and other external agencies
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact Jo Copley in the school office to arrange an informal visit to school on:
01282 423280 or email:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached, please return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.