Maternity Cover - YEAR 4 TEACHER
|Salary||£25714 to £ 41304|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 19/04/22  to 09/02/23 or the return of the post holder |
|Closing Date||12 noon 19/01/2022|
GARSTANG COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Oak Road , Garstang , Preston , Lancashire , PR3 1HT
Tel: 01995 603622
School website: www.garstang.lancsngfl.ac.uk
The Governing Body of Garstang Community Primary School are pleased to offer the opportunity of covering a maternity leave at our fantastic school. This post is to cover a Year 4 class, starting 19th April 2022, until the return of the postholder.
We are looking for an experienced, hard working and dynamic individual who will quickly become part of our team.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding and experienced teacher
- be creative in their planning and delivery of lessons
- have a good understanding of how children learn
- ensure all children make progress and are able to assess children's learning accurately
- have high expectations of pupils, both in learning and behaviour
- build and maintain successful relationships with all of our stakeholders
We will offer:
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- well behaved children who love to learn
- beautiful surroundings with excellent outdoor learning opportunities
- CPD opportunities
- good support from experienced colleagues
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
- Essential Qualifications
- Desirable Qualifications
- Essential Experience
Teaching in a KS2 environment
Knowledge and understanding of how children learn best
Use of IT to enhance learning
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact the school. Visits (Covid permitting) are encouraged.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Online application form. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.