CLASS TEACHER (1 day per week as part of job share - currently Friday)
|Grade||Main Pay Scale (dependent on experience)|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 05/01/2022  to 31/08/2022 |
|Closing Date||12pm 06/12/2021|
ST JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, ANDERTON
Rothwell Road , Anderton , Chorley , PR6 9LZ
Tel: 01257 480598
School website: www.st-josephs-anderton.lancs.sch.uk
Key Stage 2 Teacher (Part-time - Job Share @ 0.2)
We need an inspirational teacher to work in KS2 in our school from January 2022 to work as part of a job share for 1 day per week, this role would be suitable for an Early Career Teacher. or someone who does not wish to have a full-time teaching commitment. We also have a vacancy for a part time Teaching Assistant role for circa 24 hours per week, which could be suitable for someone and could be considered as part of this role.
- a lovely school with wonderful children
- an opportunity for you to grow personally and professionally
- totally committed and highly-skilled staff
- strong ties with our Parish and wider community
- governors who want you to develop in tandem with our school
- a fully supportive SLT who will provide the development opportunities you need to become an established and effective leader
- promote the Catholic ethos in all you do and say
- demonstrate outstanding teaching and an extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- inspire our children to reach their potential
- promote the vision of the school leadership
- enjoy immensely your time in our school
Applications available from and returnable to the Headteacher. Closing date for applications is 12 pm on 6/12/2021; interview date 8/2/2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS disclosure. For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01257 480598.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.st-josephs-anderton.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- QTS (ECT's would be considered for this position)
- Desirable Qualifications
Emergency First Aid at Work
Paediatric First Aid
- Essential Experience
- Working in a primary school setting
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact the Head Teacher Mrs Fiona Brownsey on 01257 480598
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
The Headteacher c/o the School. School office or email@example.com. Please return applications to Mrs Fiona Brownsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.