PRE-SCHOOL CLASS TEACHER
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From January 2022  to September 2022 |
|Closing Date||12 pm 03/12/2021|
ST TERESA'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. UP HOLLAND
College Road , Up Holland , Skelmersdale , Lancashire , WN8 0PY
Tel: 01695 623842
School website: www.st-teresas-upholland.lancs.sch.uk
The Governing Body of St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School are delighted to offer an opportunity to an enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated teacher who will accept the exciting challenge of teaching our wonderful pre-school children. We are looking for a creative, organised and forward-thinking candidate, with a passion for teaching, who will thrive in our school.
The Governing Body and I have an immense sense of pride in the children, staff and the successes we have achieved and we are always excited by the opportunities we will embrace together in the future. At St Teresa’s we aspire to motivate all members to, ‘Live life to the full, Love like Jesus, Learn from every opportunity and Grow together in faith’ and to ensure that each unique child is at the centre of a community that exemplifies the values of love and respect for each other as representative of the person, life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for someone who :
• Supports and contributes to the Catholic ethos of the school.
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations for the progress and achievement of all pupils.
• Has an understanding of the new EYFS framework and how this translates to outstanding practice in the classroom.
• Has an ability to inspire children.
• Is a dedicated member of our school family willing to participate in all areas of school life.
• Has the ability to lead children and staff in specific subject areas.
• Is able to communicate honestly and knowledgably with parents.
In turn we offer:
• Strong and close relationship with the parish community.
• A happy, caring environment with a strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued.
• Motivated children, who are happy and eager to learn, with outstanding behaviour.
• A friendly, supportive team of dedicated staff and Governors committed to excellence.
• An excellent opportunity, at this exciting time on our school journey, to create a wonderful nursery learning environment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged by appointment, from week commencing 22ND November 2021, please telephone the school on 01695 623842.
A welcome letter, a job description, person specification, application form and further information is available on our school website, http://www.st-teresas-upholland.lancs.sch.uk , or upon request from the school office.
Closing date – Friday 3rd December 2021 at 12.00pm.
Teaching Observation – Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews – Tuesday 7th December 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.st-teresas-upholland.lancs.sch.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:N/A
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.