PART TIME CLASS TEACHER
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From ASAP |
|Closing Date||12 noon 22/10/2021|
CRAWSHAWBOOTH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Burnley Road , Crawshawbooth , Rossendale , BB4 8AN
Tel: 01706 228664
School website: www.crawshawbooth.lancs.sch.uk
Required ASAP, the Governing Body of Crawshawbooth Primary School is seeking an inspirational and outstanding class teacher, who has already completed their NQT induction year, to join our wonderful hard-working and committed team. This role is a part time temporary position covering mornings only from 08:45 to 12:30pm.
The right candidate will be able to support children mainly in KS2 but also have the flexibility to work within other primary key stages.
The candidate will support a small class of approximately 15 pupils.
Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of teaching Maths & English within in KS2 is essential for this position.
We are seeking someone who:
- has children at the heart of teaching and learning, helping children to enjoy their learning whilst realising their full potential;
- is resilient, well-organised and determined;
- is willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities and to other enrichment activities for children;
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to lead by example and to demonstrate innovative approaches to teaching, learning and curriculum development;
- has the desire and motivation to build and strengthen links with parents, governors and the wider community.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to make a difference to confident, enthusiastic children who show determination and resilience in learning and achieving together;
- the opportunity to work alongside a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team of staff, parents and governors;
- the chance to be part of an exciting, innovative and forward thinking school;
- a very strong commitment to CPD and to promoting a dedicated professional learning community.
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team to help make our highly regarded school even better we welcome your application. No covering letter required.
Please return completed applications to Head@crawshawbooth.lancs.sch.uk
Please also visit our website for further details of the school: http://www.crawshawboothprimary.co.uk.
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful, the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.