|Grade||Leadership Pay Scale (L5 to L10 )|
|Salary||£45319 to £ 51311|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/01/2022 |
|Closing Date||Midday, 12 noon 23/09/2021|
CUERDEN CHURCH SCHOOL
Church Road , Bamber Bridge , PRESTON , PR5 6AJ
Tel: 01772 335032
‘On a journey with Jesus, growing, learning and loving God together.’
At Cuerden Church School, we want to grow to be caring and respectful towards one another and God’s creation; learn to be confident and courageous in the face of challenges; to feel valued and inspired to be the best we can be and most of all, to know we are loved by God because we believe that: ‘Everything is possible with God.’ Matthew 19:26
We do this through learning, loving and living together as a Christian family.
• Holding Christian values of love, hope, trust, respect, compassion, courage and forgiveness at the heart of school and following the example of Jesus
• Providing a nurturing, safe environment where everyone feels valued, happy and loved.
• Building positive relationships with each other, our families, the Church and the community that are based on trust, respect and honesty.
• Inspiring a love of learning through exciting, challenging activities that enable everyone to flourish.
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher, the governors and staff of Cuerden Church School are seeking to appoint a dedicated and ambitious Deputy Headteacher to join us on our journey.
We are looking for:
- A committed Christian who will fully embrace our school vision and values and further develop our strong relationships with Bamber Bridge Methodist Church and St. Saviour’s CE Church.
-An outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to inspire a life-long love of learning through varied experiences that enable everyone to flourish.
-A warm, caring and positive personality who is able to engage well with our parents and carers in an understanding and empathetic manner.
- A compassionate leader who can empathise with others, share and clearly communicate their ambitions for the long-term future and development of our school, bringing new perspectives and initiatives to support and develop school’s current strong position.
- A reflective and understanding practitioner who can guide, support and develop the full potential of our whole school team.
- Someone who has a high regard for staff and pupil well-being.
If you believe that you possess the qualities needed to take on this exciting opportunity then we would be delighted to hear from you!
In exchange we can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school with a strong Christian vision.
- Enthusiastic, happy, well-behaved children who are eager to learn and strive to be the best that they can be in everything they do.
- A motivated, committed, friendly staff team who work hard to support one another whilst providing a fabulous environment for learning for all of our children.
- Modern, well-maintained facilities with excellent transport links.
- An active and supportive Governing Board.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing, fulfilment, development and training.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school bursar to make an appointment (01772 335033).
Shortlisting will take place on 30/9/2021
More Information can be found at www.cuerden.lancs.sch.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:School Business Manager 01772 335033
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please complete the application form attached and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.