TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY - TEMPORARY FOR ONE TERM
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 31/12/2021 |
|Closing Date||14/06/2021 |
LONGRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Preston Road , Longridge , Preston , Lancashire , PR3 3AR
Tel: 01772 782316
School website: www.lhs.lancs.sch.uk
TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY - September, temporary for one term.
Our pupils deserve the very best
If you relish a challenge and believe you are an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher who is committed to achieving the very best outcomes for all pupils at KS 3 and KS 4, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher who believes every child has the potential to succeed in Design Technology through developing teaching and learning that challenges and inspires young people.
- Someone who is able to teach all DT disciplines at key stage three an key stage four
- A school which is moving forwards and developing to provide an excellent education for all its pupils.
- A Design Technology Department that strives to deliver excellent results.
- A strong ethos of high expectations and aspirations.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive environment.
Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced teachers.
If this is you, then please apply:
- On-line at www.longridge-high.co.uk
- Email the school on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th June
Shortlisting: Monday 14th June
Interviews: Wednesday 16th June
Longridge High School is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.