|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/21 |
|Closing Date||13/06/2021 |
ST MARY'S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. LEYLAND
Haig Avenue , Leyland , Preston , Lancashire , PR25 2QA
Tel: 01772 422431
School website: www.st-marys-leyland.lancs.sch.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this family oriented, nurturing school. The Governors are seeking to appoint an approachable and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations for our pupils. You will have a clear understanding of how to achieve and maintain the highest standards in all areas of school life and be able to demonstrate this at interview. An inspirational practitioner, you will be passionate about learning and development.
The Governors are looking for a teacher who:
1. Is strongly committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of the school
2. Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
3. Is creative, innovative and forward thinking
4. Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
5. Has excellent teaching skills and can inspire and motivate children
6. Can provide high quality and challenging experiences
7. Is willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school life and extra-curricular activities
8. Has a commitment to working with parents and carers
9. Has experience of working with children with diverse needs
In return, we will offer the successful applicant:
1. A very supportive and committed staff team
2. A nurturing environment where everyone's contributions are valued
3. A thriving Catholic community
4. The opportunity to enhance and further develop your curricular strengths
5. Respectful and well behaved children
We would be delighted to discuss our thriving school with you before you make an application. Please contact Mrs O'Mahony - head teacher on 01772 422431 for further information.
We respectfully request application forms to be completed and returned electronically however, we appreciate this may not be accessible to all applicants. If you would prefer to submit your application in another way, please do not hesitate to get in touch - thank you.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Mrs O'Mahony - Head teacher
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached, please return to Mrs Wilkinson
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.