YEAR 4 TEACHER
|Grade||Teacher Pay Range|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 31/08/2022 |
|Closing Date||noon 28/05/2021 |
NELSON ST PAUL'S CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hibson Road , Nelson , Lancashire , BB9 0PY
Tel: 01282 617035
School website: www.stpaulsnelson.co.uk
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, energetic, inspirational and committed Year 4
teacher to the staff team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates outstanding practice.
- Has high expectations of self and of pupil achievement and behaviour and an understanding of how all children learn best.
- Is highly motivated.
- Approaches curriculum development creatively.
- Has good interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team. Can contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Will support and enhance the strong Christian tradition and ethos of the school.
- Is resilient, hard-working and committed to continuously improving their own teaching practice.
In return we offer:
- A supportive and caring ethos based on the values of the Christian faith.
- Supportive parents and Governors and strong links with the local parish community.
-Well motivated pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and enjoy coming to school.
- A well resourced and attractive working environment.
- A supportive team committed to your professional development.
Enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding children's welfare.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Closing Date : Noon 28th May 2021
Shortlisting : 9th June 2021
Lesson Observations for shortlisted candidates : 15th June 2021
Interviews : 16th June 2021
More Information can be found at www.stpaulsnelson.co.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher status or equivalent
- Degree/PGCE or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to maintain and enhance the School's ethos
- Desirable Qualifications
- Other educational/professional qualifications
- Essential Experience
- Successful experience of teaching
- Evidence of providing excellent provision for all pupils achieving high standards of pupil progress
- An excellent understanding of and experience in using assessment and data management
- Proven ability in measuring progress
- Experience of successful teaching Key Stage 2
- Desirable Experience
- Experience in leading one or more curriculum areas, including identifying needs, planning, monitoring and evaluations of standards
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Mrs Wood. Call 01282 617035
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
The Headteacher c/o the School. Application Form is attached.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 12 noon with the subject heading 'Teaching post Application' by Friday 28th May 2021.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.