KS2 CLASS TEACHER
|Grade||Main Pay Scale|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 1st September 2021 |
|Closing Date||12 Noon 17/05/2021 |
LOMESHAYE JUNIOR SCHOOL
Norfolk Street , Nelson , Lancashire , BB9 7SY
Tel: 01282 612063
School website: www.lomeshaye.lancsngfl.ac.uk
The Governors of this successful, popular and thriving school are looking for an enthusiastic and committed KS2 teacher from September 2021.
We wish to appoint:
- A dedicated and reflective practitioner who recognises their professional obligation to improve as a teacher through their commitment to professional development in line with the school's ongoing CPD programme.
- A resilient teacher who embraces school improvement with passion and vigour knowing that learners are at the heart of everything that we do.
- A dynamic practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and uses a range of assessment strategies, teaching pedagogies and curriculum knowledge effectively to engage learners and accelerate progress.
- A conscientious, caring and diligent teacher who strives to do their very best, every day, and believes that hard work is the key to success for staff and learners.
- Polite, hardworking and aspirational learners with excellent behaviour for learning.
- A dedicated and supportive staff team with a strong commitment to school improvement and raising standards through bespoke CPD and reflective practice.
- An evidence informed approach to teaching and learning in the classroom and what works best for our learners.
- An experienced, dedicated and hardworking Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and challenge all colleagues to be the very best they can be.
- An inclusive ethos with a strong emphasis on positive relationships with parents and our wider school community.
- A strong and supportive Governing Body who are committed to the school and the community it serves.
Covid Secure Visits will be arranged after school on:-
Friday 30th April at 4pm, Thursday 6th and Thursday 13th May at 4.30pm
There will be a maximum of 6 in a group and masks must be worn. Please ring the school office to make an appointment on 01282 612063.
Lesson Observations will be carried out on Friday 21st May 2021 and Interviews on Monday 24th May 2021.
Lomeshaye Junior School is committed to safer recruitment. The post is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and we will also consider references before confirming a job offer.
An occupational health assessment will be arranged for the successful applicant.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.lomeshaye.lancs.sch.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Mrs A Embley, School Business Manager
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.