CLASS TEACHER (MATERNITY LEAVE)
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From September 2021  to Return of the post holder |
|Closing Date||17/05/2021 |
LYTHAM HALL PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
South Park , Lytham St Annes , Lancashire , FY8 4QU
Tel: 01253 738864
School website: www.hallpark.lancs.sch.uk
Lytham Hall Park is a two-form entry community primary school currently catering for over 400 children between the ages of four and eleven years. We are a popular, school housed in a modern building with semi open plan style classrooms and beautiful grounds which we use regularly.
- are an excellent teacher who is committed to securing high standards of pupil achievement through high quality teaching and learning
- are unapologetically passionate about developing Teaching & Learning and are determined and driven to achieve the very best for our pupils
- are committed to ensuring pupils and staff maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
We can offer:
- a place you can teach enthusiastic pupils, with a variety of needs and backgrounds, who are committed to learning - Discamus As Vivendum, Let's Learn to Live
- working as part of a collaborative and supportive team, who are determined and driven to achieve the very best for our pupils
- the time, space and support to develop you in becoming an even better teacher preparing for your professional progression
- opportunities to learn and grow as a teacher through our development programmes and in school CPD
Lytham Hall Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and appropriate references.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return completed application form by email to: email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.