|Grade||LEADERSHIP PAY SCALE L11 - L18|
|Salary||£54091 to £ 64143|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01 September 2021 |
|Closing Date||Noon 11/05/2021 |
LEYLAND ST ANDREW'S CHURCH OF ENGLAND INFANT SCHOOL
Woodlea Road , Leyland , Preston , Lancashire , PR25 1JL
Tel: 01772 423339
School website: www.standrewsinfants.co.uk
The Governing Board of St Andrew C of E Infant school are seeking to appoint a forward thinking Headteacher with the vision and experience to lead our school forward. We absolutely want the best for our children and would like our new Headteacher to be a motivated, dynamic, energetic and strategic leader for our friendly school.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and ambitious person who has a passion for education and will underpin our strong teaching and learning. The new Headteacher will provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be confident and happy citizens, leading the school in realising our school motto:
'Learning and Caring together in faith'
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves their job and takes pride in everything they do.
- Will promote and celebrate the inclusive ethos of the school and enthuse our children to enjoy their learning to achieve lifelong success.
- Has the ability to promote and secure quality first teaching throughout school that is creative, innovative and based on research through the effective deployment of senior leadership and all staff.
- As a strong Church School, that enjoys close links with St. Andrew's Church and the local community you will be an approachable and caring leader who can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community, always having the children's learning, attainment and well-being at the heart of every decision.
- Have a sound strategic understanding of effective financial management and analysis.
We can offer you:
- Delightful, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- Considerate, hard-working staff committed to raising standards in the classroom and beyond
- A highly supportive Governing Board fully committed to the ongoing development of the whole school
- A caring, strong and supportive Christian community, where children are motivated, ready and eager to learn.
- Opportunities to further develop your leadership skills, working in collaboration with the Governing Board
- Positive partnerships with our supportive families, the parish and the wider community.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed - please contact the school office to make an appointment. There may be some restrictions due to Covid. (01772 423339). Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
Closing Date Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 12pm
Shortlisting 17th May 2021
Interviews 25th & 26th May 2021.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to the school are welcomed - please contact the school office to make an appointment. There may be some restrictions due to Covid. (01772 423339).
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.