EYFS TEACHER - MATERNITY COVER
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 31/08/2021 (Or return of postholder) |
|Closing Date||12pm 07/05/2021 |
THE BLESSED SACRAMENT CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. PRESTON
Farringdon Lane , Ribbleton , Preston , Lancashire , PR2 6LX
Tel: 01772 792572
School website: www.blessedsacrament.lancs.sch.uk
The opportunity has arisen to join The Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School on a temporary basis and contribute to this rapidly improving school. The Governing Body and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated EYFS teacher to join our dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is strongly committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is proactive in safeguarding children and keep abreast of local and national guidelines in this area
- Use excellent subject knowledge and high expectations to develop and teach an EYFS curriculum which engages, motivates and inspires all children to learn and achieve
- Use formative assessments to plan future learning, which is child centred and differentiated, enabling all children to achieve their potential
- Create an inspiring child centred environment both indoors and out
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is creative, innovative, and forward thinking
- Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Has excellent teaching skills and can inspire and motivate children
- Can provide high quality and challenging experiences
- Is willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school life and extra-curricular activities
- Has a commitment to working with parents and carers
In return, we will offer the successful applicant:
- A thriving Catholic community
- CPD opportunities tailored to your needs
- Lively and engaged children
- A supportive and committed staff team
Due to ongoing Covid restrictions, we are offering all candidates the opportunity to have a meet and greet telephone discussion if they wish, before submitting their application. Please contact school to arrange a convenient time on 01772 792572.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- Desirable Qualifications
- CCRS / CTC
- Paediatric First Aid
- Essential Experience
- Recent experience in EYFS
- Successful planning, teaching and assessment in EYFS
- Creating and maintaining a highly stimulating EY environment both indoors and outdoors
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.