|No of Posts||2|
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2021 |
|Closing Date||12 noon 22/04/2021 |
WELLFIELD METHODIST AND ANGLICAN CHURCH SCHOOL
Wellfield Drive , Burnley , Lancashire , BB12 0JD
Tel: 01282 436935
School website: www.wellfield.lancs.sch.uk
The Governing Body of Wellfield Methodist & Anglican Church School invite applications from suitably qualified, and dedicated teachers to join our team. We would like to appoint two outstanding teachers from September 2021 (year groups yet to be decided).
We are seeking teachers who:
- Are hard-working classroom practitioners with an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum for ages 4 - 11;
- Work well as a member of a team and have adaptability and flexibility in working practices;
- Are able to build good relationships with both children and parents;
- Strive to nurture, motivate and develop every child through high expectations of learning, achievement, progress and behaviour;
- Like to make learning fun and exciting for children;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Are supportive of our Christian ethos.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming, Christian school environment;
- Well behaved and aspirational pupils with a love of learning and positive attitudes;
- The opportunity to work with a new Headteacher who has a clear vision for the development of the school;
- Supportive staff and committed, passionate Governors who take an active role in all areas of school life;
- Excellent professional development opportunities to support your career aspirations;
Please state your curriculum strengths as we would like you to take on the role of leading a subject(s).
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.wellfield.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Recent participation in relevant training
- Essential Experience
- Relevant, successful teaching experience in a primary school
- Recent and relevant training in safeguarding pupils
- Desirable Experience
- A practising Christian faith
- Experience of teaching in EYFS Reception
- Experience of teaching and assessing phonics
- Enthusiasm and interest in sport, physical activity and facilitating competitive sport within primary schools.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:For an informal discussion with the Headteacher and/or visit to school, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.