MAINSCALE TACHER KS1 or EYFS
|Grade||TEACHERS PAY RANGE|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 31/08/2022 |
|Closing Date||12 noon on 19/04/2021 |
THE WILLOWS CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. KIRKHAM
Victoria Road , Kirkham , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 2BT
Tel: 01772 684371
School website: www.willows.lancs.sch.uk
The Governors of The Willows Roman Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to our successful family school.
The successful candidate will be working in either our EYFS or Key Stage 1 department. A final decision will be made on the year group depending on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Applications are welcomed from newly qualified or recently qualified teachers.
The post is initially a full time, fixed term one year contract.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has a strong commitment to Catholic education
- is able to demonstrate they are an excellent classroom practitioner
- is committed to the highest of standards for all children
- is creative, innovative and motivated
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is able to work as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
In return we can offer:
- a caring Catholic family school where everyone is valued and supported
- a friendly team of dedicated, hardworking and supportive staff who are committed to enabling all child to achieve.
- excellent support from parents, governors and parish.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- QTS and a Degree
- Essential Experience
- Experience teaching in EYFS or Key Stage 1
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Mrs. Barnett (Headteacher) or Mr. Wylde (Deputy Headteacher).
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
The Headteacher c/o the School. Attached to advert. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.