|Grade||TEACHERS PAY RANGE|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1st September 2021  to 31st August 2022 |
|Closing Date||12/04/2021 |
HOWICK CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Liverpool Road , Penwortham , Preston , Lancashire , PR1 0NB
Tel: 01772 612487
School website: www.howick.lancs.sch.uk
Howick CE Primary are looking to appoint a full time teacher to join our school family in September 2021. We are looking for an excellent teacher to teach in either Key Stage 1 or 2. The skills and experience of the applicant along with the needs of the school will be taken into consideration when placing the successful candidate. The position is temporary for 1 year.
We are a smaller than average primary school with a strong Christian vision. Our Christian values are at the centre of everything that we do, helping us to grow, develop and shape our lives.
We are looking for someone with passion and determination, who loves working with young children to help build upon our experienced and dedicated school team. We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching
- Has high expectations of themselves and children
- Can demonstrate consistently excellent, creative and challenging teaching
- Is determined to achieve high standards and progress for all children
- Is a team player and wants to contribute to the school as a whole
- Will support our Christian Vision and Values, using these as the foundation of all teaching and learning.
We can offer:
- A commitment to you and your professional development
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils and supportive parents
- Encouragement to develop ideas
- The opportunity to achieve and experience success in a motivating, exciting and forward-thinking school.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.howick.lancs.sch.uk
- Has a passion for teaching
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please telephone the school on 01772 612487
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.