|Grade||L4 to L9|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2021 |
|Closing Date||12 Noon 12/04/2021 |
POULTON-LE-SANDS CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL CHURCH STREET, MORECAMBE
Tel: 01524 413273
School website: www.poulton-le-sands..lancs.sch.uk/
Do you feel ready to let your light shine?
Due to the promotion of the current post holder, the governors are looking to appoint a new deputy headteacher. The successful candidate will join a positive and talented team who place a high value on the wellbeing of everyone. They will work with an experienced and dedicated headteacher to continue the advancement of the school, whilst providing recognition of the diverse needs of our community.
- are passionate about education;
- are keen to develop as a motivational and visionary colleague and member of the senior leadership team for a Christian school;
- can underpin your faith in a way that inspires the pupils in a school environment and which influences and enriches their lives more broadly through the school's Christian vision.
- place the welfare and safeguarding of children at the heart of your work;
- be an outstanding, exciting, and imaginative teacher with an excellent record of classroom practice with successful high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- be enterprising and courageous in progressing the school to be a leading-edge provider of quality education;
- be ingenious and creative, whilst encouraging others to aspire and embrace change in a supportive environment;
- have a positive outlook and are ready for a highly rewarding and inventive environment;
- can work alongside the headteacher in aiming to reach for the stars!
If your 'light shines brightly' and you wish to aspire to achieve more, we really want to hear from you.
We can provide:
- Friendly children and staff;
- A stimulating and welcoming environment in which you can flourish;
- A proactive governing body who are prepared to challenge in order to sustain improvement;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Some fun!
Please take note of the 'other information' attachments as these include important details like welcome letter about the school and Blackburn Diocese Information.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.poulton-le-sands..lancs.sch.uk/
- are passionate about education;
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:If you would like to visit us prior to applying please contact school on 01524 413273 and we will make Covid secure arrangements to do so.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application attached. Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.