|Grade||LEADERSHIP PAY RANGE L8 - L15|
|Salary||£50151 to £ 59581|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 12/04/2020 |
|Closing Date||12 NOON 07/12/2020 |
ST JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, WITHNELL
Bury Lane , Withnell , Chorley , PR6 8SD
Tel: 01254 830400
School website: www.stjosephswithnell.co.uk
'We work, we care, we pray, we share'
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to take on the role and responsibilities of a Head Teacher in our semi - rural Primary School with a rising roll. We are seeking an innovative, inspiring individual to lead our committed, energetic staff and our enthusiastic, hardworking pupils and take them to new heights.
Our pupils are looking for someone who will be:
- Kind and welcoming
- Caring and trustworthy
- Enthusiastic about our school
- Approachable and a sense of humour
- Able to keep them safe
- Enjoy teaching them
We can offer you:
- A safe and caring school environment with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy children who are enthusiastic, dedicated and have an enjoyment of learning with high expectations
- The support of energetic, committed staff who all have a strong determination to succeed
- A supportive Governing Body with a clear vision for school improvement and continuing Professional Development
Can you bring us :
- A strong Faith and deep commitment to Catholic education and the Catholic ethos of our school community
- A proven track record with high standards in Teaching and Learning and a desire to improve outcomes for all pupils across the Key stages
- A caring and collaborative leadership style with a positive approach to inspire all those around you
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely in partnership with all members of the school and the wider community
- Vision and an innovative approach to the use of resources ensuring the needs of all pupils are met
St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School is committed to all aspects of Safeguarding and as such the post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Shortlisting : Thursday 10th December 5.00 pm
- Kind and welcoming
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:We welcome and encourage visits to our school from prospective applicants, due to Covid restrictions these will have to be at set times:
25.11.20 at 3.30 pm / 02.12.20 at 4.00 pm
Please contact the Bursar to arrange a visit
Email : email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form is attached.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.