EYFS CLASS TEACHER/LEADER
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||NOON 23/05/2022|
BURNLEY SPRINGFIELD COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Oxford Road , Burnley , Lancashire , BB11 3HP
Tel: 01282 437277
School website: www.springfieldcps.lancs.sch.uk
Do you have the ability and passion to make a difference to the life chances of our children? Governors wish to appoint a self - motivated, enthusiastic experienced EYFS class teacher to work at our thriving school. Springfield school achieved a Good judgement from Ofsted, November 2018. The successful candidate will be:
- Motivated by challenge and inspirational
- Passionate about children's learning and welfare; putting them first in everything that you do.
- A reflective learner
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships
- An excellent and creative classroom practitioner with a proven track record
- Able to foster excellent working relationships with pupils, parents and the community
- Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Able to set high expectations and be accountable for their performance Springfield Community Primary School is committed to Safer Recruitment. The post is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references will be taken up before a job offer is confirmed.
- Please clearly outline any subjects that you have led or have a real passion for, as there is some flexibility in terms of which subject you will be asked to lead.
The following times have been made available for potential candidates to look around the school: Monday 9th May- 1:30pm; Wednesday 11th May- 1:30pm; Monday 16th May- 1:30pm and Wednesday 18th May- 1:30pm
Please note: Closing date for application: Thursday 23rd May 2022- noon Interview: Monday 13th June 2022
More information can be found at: www.springfieldcps.lancs.sch.uk
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request.
Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application. Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at https://springfieldcps.lancs.sch.uk/
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status
Degree Level Qualification
Relevant and recent professional development applicable to EYFS
Commitment to ongoing CPD
- Desirable Qualifications
Working knowledge and experience of the Mastery Approach in Maths
- Essential Experience
Evidence of successful teaching experience in EYFS
Experience and/or understanding of the new EYFS framework
Knowledge of planning, teaching and delivering systematic synthetic phonics
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to school are encouraged and welcomed
Please contact the administrator Mrs J Collett on 01282 437277 to book a visit from one of the pre-arranged slots
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application attached. Please return applications to email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.