KS1 LEADER WITH 2.1 TLR
|Grade||TEACHER PAY RANGE WITH 2.1 TLR|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 03/01/2023 |
ST ANTHONY'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. FULWOOD. PRESTON
St Anthony's Drive , Fulwood , Preston , Lancashire , PR2 3SQ
Tel: 01772 726621
School website: www.st-anthonys.lancs.sch.uk
The Governors of St Anthonys Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational class teacher and KS1 leader for January 2023. This is a great opportunity for someone who is an exceptional class teacher and is ready to take on the challenge of leading a team, as well as, to contribute to the senior leadership team of our school. We are looking for a Key Stage one leader who:
- Wants the best for all the children in the school and can demonstrate dedication and commitment to high standards.
- Has the ability to ensure that pupils religious and spiritual development is at the core of their teams teaching and learning.
- Has secure understanding the benefits of Continuous Provision across KS1 and can bring creativity to this style of learning.
- May have completed Step into Quality KS1 in their current role or has an understanding how this improves education for Year 1 and 2 children.
- Has an excellent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment and is an outstanding classroom practitioner, leading by example.
- Has the resilience, self-motivation and enthusiasm to work with the senior leadership team to continue to provide the very best for all children including children with SEND.
- Contribute to the life of the school including extra-curricular activities.
- Has strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Has knowledge and experience of Phonics, KS1 Sats and KS1 assessments
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to build and lead strong and effective teams
We can offer you:
- Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn in an atmosphere where they all feel valued and respected
- A dedicated, experienced and supportive staff and governing body.
- A welcoming Catholic school environment with a strong team ethos.
- A commitment to professional development and an openness to any new ideas that will benefit our children;
- Opportunities to develop your leadership and management skills within a friendly and forward thinking school.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
- Essential Qualifications
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Mrs R Ballard, Headteacher
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please download CES V14 application form from this advert. Please email completed application form to:
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Please ensure the following documents are submitted:
CES V14 Application Form
V2 Recruitment Monitoring Form
V2 Rehabilitation of Offenders Form
Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacanc
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.