YEAR 2 TEACHER
|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From NOVEMBER 2022 |
|Hours||32.50 per week|
HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. WARTON
Lytham Road , Warton , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 1AH
Tel: 01772 633623
School website: www.family.lancs.sch.uk
Due to the expansion of our successful and thriving school, the Governors of Holy Family Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated, passionate and innovative KS1 Teacher to join our hardworking staff team from November 2022. We are looking for:
- An outstanding KS1 teacher who is dynamic, creative and imaginative.
- A teacher who fully understands how young children learn and can personalise learning accordingly for all, meeting all individual needs.
- A teacher with very high expectations who will maintain high standards of teaching and learning.
- A teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with parents, pupils and staff. With an ability to work effectively as part of a team, leading teaching assistants within KS1.
- A teacher who will support the strong Catholic ethos of our school. We can offer:
- a welcoming, supportive and hardworking staff team;
- a forward thinking school offering continuous professional development opportunities.
- An inspiring and exciting learning environment to work in.
- A growing and thriving school community who support each other.
- A strong, proactive governing body who work together to move the school upwards.
- A positive group of parents who are actively involved in school and building positive relationships. The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.family.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Desirable Qualifications
- Catholic Certificate of Religious studies
- Essential Experience
- Recent experience teaching KS1 pupils
- Desirable Experience
- Experience of Subject Leadership
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.