|Salary||£25714 to £ 36961|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From September 2022 |
BARNOLDSWICK COATES LANE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Kirkstall Drive , Barnoldswick , BB18 6EZ
Tel: 01282 812203
School website: www.coates.lancsngfl.ac.uk
Coates Lane Primary School
Kirkstall Drive, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6EZ
Number on roll 201
Required from September 2022
KS1 Classroom Teacher
Salary: MPS 1-6 dependent upon experience
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, inspiring and suitably qualified teacher to teach full time in one of our classes.
Coates Lane Primary School is an increasingly successful and effective school; a place where children, staff, parents and Governors are happy and actively involved in all aspects of the children’s education. We strive to be the best we can be and pride ourselves on delivering an inspiring and creative curriculum where every child is valued. We are looking for an exceptional teacher who is excited at the prospect of becoming part of our hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We can offer:
- A positive, caring and inclusive ethos.
- Happy children with a thirst for knowledge.
- A dedicated, determined and dynamic staff team.
- A bright and stimulating working environment.
- Attractive outdoor learning environment.
- A supportive and effective Governing Body.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
We require someone with:
- A proven record of exceptional classroom practice.
- A commitment to our positive, inclusive and creative ethos.
- A solid understanding of the principles of effective teaching and learning in KS1.
- The ability to inspire and motivate all pupils.
- Extremely high standards, of themselves and their pupils.
- Determination, energy and ambition.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
Please speak to Mrs Sarah White (Headteacher) to discuss this and ask any questions about the role.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.coates.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.