|Grade||Leadership Pay Spine 6-11|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From September 2022 |
CARLETON GREEN COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Arundel Drive , Carleton , Poulton-Le-Fylde , FY6 7TF
Tel: 01253 891228
School website: www.carletongreen.lancs.sch.uk
Carleton Green Community Primary School
Arundel Drive, Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde FY6 7TF
Required: September 2022.
The children, staff and Governors of Carleton Green Community Primary School are looking to permanently appoint a dynamic and inspirational leader with enthusiasm and strategic vision to join the Headteacher. We are on an exciting journey with the aim of becoming truly outstanding and would like someone to join our team to take a lead role in this.
Carleton Green is a thriving and vibrant school, with a strong ethos of being child-centred in its approach, with the aim of enabling every child to realise their potential.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with friendly, polite and enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to
- an experienced, dedicated and talented staff team
- a supportive and diverse Governing Body
- a well-resourced, safe learning environment
- a forward-thinking, warm and welcoming school at the heart of its community.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- is an outstanding teacher who will lead by example and can inspire and motivate others to promote the highest quality of teaching, learning, pupil achievement and behaviour
- has the ability, dedication and desire to maintain the ethos of the school and further enhance the already strong links with parents and the wider community
- will be excited by the challenges this post presents
- will share the school's belief that children, their learning and development are at the centre of all decisions
- works well as part of a well-established, successful team
- be committed to achieving high standards, have outstanding communication skills and be an
excellent manager with a clear vision of how to further develop our school
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Act 1975. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB).
Closing date: 20.05.22
Proposed Interview dates: 25.05.22
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Act 1975. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB)
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.