|Salary||£56721 to £ 65735|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/09/2022 |
|Closing Date||Noon 21/01/2022|
ST MARY MAGDALEN'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Buller Avenue , Penwortham , Preston , Lancashire , PR1 9QQ
Tel: 01772 742351
School website: www.st-marymagdalen.lancs.sch.uk
Due to the retirement of our much loved and very successful Headteacher the Governors of St Mary Magdalen’s Catholic Primary welcome applications for the post of Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational leader to join our school community.
We can offer you:
- Children who are proud of their happy school and keen to learn
- An experienced staff that is committed to all our children being the best that they can be
- A warm, welcoming and inclusive family environment
- Excellent links with our Parish and local community
- A highly skilled and supportive Governing Body
- A school where the light of Jesus shines through in all we think, say and do
We are looking for a practising Catholic who:
- Is passionate about education and the difference it makes to children’s lives
- Is aspirational for themselves and everyone involved within our school community
- Believes in all children being the very best they can
- Will continue to develop and sustain a culture of high expectations, respect and ambition for all in the school community
- Has the strategic vision to move our school from strength to strength
- Has excellent communication skills, is approachable and is a good listener
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
See person specificiation.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to school are recommended and warmly welcomed. Please contact our Business support officer firstname.lastname@example.org [01772 742 351]
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
This advert or school website.. School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.