|Salary||£55338 to £ 65735|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/05/22 or earlier if possible |
|Closing Date||12 noon 02/12/2021|
ASHTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Ainsdale Drive , Ashton , Preston , Lancashire , PR2 1TU
Tel: 01772 728052
School website: www.ashton.lancs.sch.uk
The governors of Ashton Primary school wish to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated Headteacher who will work in close partnership with governors and the Senior Leadership Team, taking a pivotal role in leading our school forward.
The successful applicant will:
- Make learning a happy experience, value every child and strive to ensure both pupils and staff have high aspirations for achievement.
- Be a positive role model, with the ability to motivate our children and staff alike, inspiring all to reach their full potential.
- Further develop the well-established strong relationships with our children, staff, parents, governors and the local community.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to further develop the leadership team.
- Demonstrate drive, experience and creativity to build on our current high standards of teaching, through continuous school improvement.
We can offer you:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child
- Children who are happy, valued and self-motivated
- A supportive Governing Body and parents.
Applications are welcome from both existing Headteachers and Deputy / Assistant Headteachers. If you are ready for this challenge, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please ring the school (01772 728052) to speak to the Headteacher, Mrs Susan Blackburn, to arrange a visit.
Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.ashton.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Mrs Susan Blackburn (headteacher) on 01772 728052 for further details or to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached to this advert. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.