YEAR 2 TEACHER
|Grade||MPS or UPS|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1/1/2022  to 31/8/2022 |
ST OSWALD'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. COPPULL
Spendmore Lane , Coppull , Chorley , PR7 5DH
Tel: 01257 791379
School website: www.st-oswalds.lancs.sch.uk
The Governing Body of St Oswald's Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a passionate and effective teacher to join our teaching team. The ideal candidate will be full of energy and enthusiasm. We want somebody who will bring joy to the lives of our children, challenging and supporting them to become the best possible versions of themselves.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for our Year 2 class, which currently contains 20 children.
We are looking for a teacher who can offer the following:
- A commitment to supporting the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- A teacher that recognises the unique potential in every child.
- A resilient professional who can enable excellence and ensure our curriculum intent is implemented successfully.
- A dedicated team-player who is willing to contribute to school life in the fullest sense.
- A teacher who can demonstrate inspirational teaching and learning, leading to excellent outcomes for all children.
- Somebody with a strong personality, a great sense of humour and the ability to bring light to the darkest situation.
Our school will offer the following:
- Wonderful children with supportive parents.
- A friendly, experienced and supportive staff team.
- An environment where you will be valued and celebrated.
- A well-designed curriculum, which will allow you to focus your efforts on inspiring pupils.
- A commitment to ensuring a positive work-life balance - happy teachers are good teachers.
- A supportive Governing Body, who are dedicated in their support of the school.
To apply for the post, please use the CES application form and return to the Headteacher - Mr N Owens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deadline for applications is Friday 26th November.
- Shortlisting will take place on Monday 29th November.
- Lesson observations will take place on Tuesday 7th December and Wednesday 8th December.
- The interview will take place on Thursday 9th December.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- Essential Experience
- Experience of teaching KS1
- Desirable Experience
- Experience of teaching Year 2
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Banister in the school office to arrange an appointment.
Tel: 01257 791379
Informal discussions over the phone are also welcome. Please contact school and ask to speak to the headteacher - Mr Owens.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please use the CES from attached.
Return to email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.