|Grade||Leadership Pay Range L12 - L17|
|Salary||£55358 to £ 62570|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/01/2022 (or Sooner) |
|Closing Date||Noon 27/09/2021|
ACCRINGTON SPRING HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Exchange Street , Accrington , BB5 0JD
Tel: 01254 399009
School website: www.springhillschool.co.uk
• Are children at the heart of all you do?
• Are you a strategic leader, excited about leading change and ensuring every child has their educational and wider needs met?
• Do you have the skills, experience and adaptability to balance a range of roles and demands, knowing that you will enjoy the challenge and grow as a result?
• Would you like the opportunity to work in an increasingly culturally diverse primary school which serves a primarily Asian heritage community?
• Do you have the skills to develop networks with other schools and the wider community?
• Do you feel passionate about facilitating a powerful community of practitioners across our school striving for excellence in all we do thoroughly grounded in evidence based research?
• Are you an excellent communicator, skilled in building relationships and developing networks?
• Are you excited at the prospect of sharing your teaching expertise and developing teaching, learning and the curriculum?
At Spring Hill, we are excited to offer a ‘once in a career’ opportunity for an exceptional candidate. As our non-class based Deputy Headteacher you will be leading system-wide change. You will be an experienced leader who is ready for a challenging career move. You will have a strong track record of impact in your current role and will be ready to share your experience of what exceptional progress and outcomes look like so that you can challenge our school community to improve further.
You will join the newly appointed, experienced Headteacher to take the school forward on the next phase of its journey. Spring Hill Primary School is a wonderful place to work, learn, teach and lead. Key systems and structures have been introduced and implemented during the summer term. We now require someone with the experience, vision and drive to ensure that Spring Hill meets its ambitious goal of ensuring that every child in our school has a great teacher who unlocks their potential and inspires them on a journey of lifelong learning.
Closing date: 12 Noon 27th September 2021
Shortlisting date: 04th October 2021
Interview dates: 20th & 21st October 2021
More Information can be found at https://www.springhillschool.co.uk
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:We envisage that there will be a great deal of interest in this exciting role. We would be delighted to welcome you to the school for a tour and an opportunity to meet with the Headteacher to discuss your application. Please contact Saeda Ali, School Business Manager on 01254 399009
Friday 17th September 10am
Tuesday 21st September 2pm
Thursday 23rd September 4pm
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from email@example.com
Please note completed applications will only be accepted electronically. Please return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehabilitation Act Of Offenders Act 1974 - Details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors by the closing date.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.