RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER maternity cover
|Grade||Teacher Pay Scale|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From October 2021  to August 2022 |
BANKS ST STEPHEN'S CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Greaves Hall Avenue , Banks , Southport , PR9 8BL
Tel: 01704 225332
School website: www.bank-st-stephens.lancs.sch.uk
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and inspirational teacher to join our EYFS team as a Reception teacher at Banks St. Stephen's CE Voluntary Controlled Primary School from October 2021 tbc.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an inspirational teacher with a record of consistently good/outstanding practice
- Has a good understanding and knowledge of Early Years teaching and learning, including the revised EYFS Framework
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a good team player
- Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and support its Christian ethos
- Is passionate about outdoor learning
We can offer the candidate:
- A welcoming, supportive and hardworking school community with a strong Christian ethos
- A very skilled and supportive staff team
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A skilled and committed governing body
- Strong links with the local and parish community
- Supportive parents
- A well-resourced school with extensive playgrounds, forest areas and green space
- A commitment to excellent CPD
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
Closing Date: Tues 31st Aug
Shortlisting: Fri 3rd Sep
Visits to school: w/c Fri 6th Sep tbc
Interview: Fri 10th Sep
Please note CVs are not accepted. You must complete the LCC application form for a teaching post. Returnable to Headteacher
Essential Qualifications: Degree and Qualified Teacher Status
Proposed Interview Date: Fri 10th Sep 2021
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.bank-st-stephens.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school w/c 06/09/2021.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Attached. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.