|Grade||L5 - L10|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01 January 2022 |
|Closing Date||noon 16/09/2021|
BARTON ST LAWRENCE CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Jepps Avenue , Barton , Preston , Lancashire , PR3 5AS
Tel: 01772 862664
School website: www.st-lawrence.lancsngfl.ac.uk
Learning together, rooted in God, pupils at St Lawrence Church of England Primary School are easy to distinguish by the personal qualities they present. They are happy, confident, articulate children with a love of learning, who recognise and celebrate their own individuality and that of other members of our community. They are generous, kind and welcoming; they are forgiving and understand justice. With God by their side, they face the world with resilience, integrity and joy.
So reads our school vision statement and this is at the very heart of everything we do. Following the promotion of our long standing and well-respected Deputy Headteacher, the governors and staff of St Lawrence CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated and ambitious Deputy Headteacher.
- A committed Christian who will embrace our school vision and values and further develop our strong relationship with St Lawrence Church?
- Able to nurture a life-long love of learning, enabling all children to develop and discover the champion within?
- Able to recognise the added value and benefit of opportunities outside the classroom and foster the best possible outcomes for each and every child through creative teaching and learning?
- An empathetic leader who can share and clearly communicate your ambitions for the long-term future and development of our school, bringing new perspectives and initiatives to continue our school’s current success and build upon our high standards?
- A reflective and understanding practitioner who can guide, support and develop the full potential of our whole school team?
- Someone who has a high regard for staff well-being and resilience?
If you believe that you possess the qualities needed to take on this exciting opportunity then we would be delighted to hear from you.
In exchange we can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive semi-rural school
- Enthusiastic, ambitious children who are eager to learn and strive to be the best that they can be and who look forward to their future with confidence and excitement
- Motivated, highly skilled, committed and hardworking staff, who are dedicated to providing excellent teaching, life opportunities and unique experiences for our children
- Facilities that have been developed to provide a rich and stimulating learning environment
- An active and supportive Governing Board
- A commitment to staff development, fulfilment and training
Rehabilitation - The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Headteacher - 01772 862664
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
The Headteacher c/o the School. Please return via email to email@example.com
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.