|Grade||L7 - L14|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01 January 2022 |
|Closing Date||noon 27/09/2021|
TREALES CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Church Road , Treales , Preston , Lancashire , PR4 3SH
Tel: 01772 684678
School website: https://www.trealesceprimary.org/
The Governors of Treales CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher.
We are looking for:
- a practising Christian who will place gospel values at the centre of our school
- an outstanding practitioner: this post includes a teaching commitment
- drive, vision and enthusiasm
- a commitment to the highest standards
- a passion for learning
- an ability to foster excellent relationships with all.
We offer you:
- a strong Christian ethos
- a friendly and welcoming inclusive rural school
- a rich, exciting and creative curriculum
- a dynamic and friendly team of committed and hard-working staff
- positive happy children who enjoy learning
- supportive parents and governors
- a commitment to your continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement.
Please contact the school office on 01772 684678.
Further information can also be found on the school website: http://www.treales.lancsngfl.ac.uk/
and via Twitter: https://twitter.com/trealesprimary
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at https://www.trealesceprimary.org/
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:https://www.trealesceprimary.org/
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.