YEAR 3 TEACHER - Part time (3 Days) - Full Academic year
|Grade||Teacher's Pay Range|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 34100|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From Sept 2021  |
|Hours||19.5 per week|
|Closing Date||02/07/2021 |
Location - Lancaster area
LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Year 3 Teacher for a primary school in the Morecambe area. This role is a part-time position covering 3 days per week. The role is a temporary position, starting in September 2021 for the duration of the academic year.
Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of teaching KS2 is essential for this position.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
* Preparing, planning, and delivering high standards of lessons to ensure the continuous development of our pupils
* Mark and monitor classwork, alongside setting targets for future progress
* Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
* Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
* Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school's practice
* Excellent behaviour management skills
In return we will offer the following services:
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Weekly pay, including holiday pay
* Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
* Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
* Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
* Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
For an informal discussion please contact:Tel: 01524 843347
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Lancashire.email@example.com. CV Template attached..
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.