INTERVENTION & PPA TEACHER (September 2021)
|Grade||Teacher Pay Range|
|Salary||£25714 to £ 34100|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  |
|Hours||32.5 per week|
|Closing Date||12 noon 18/06/2021 |
The Lancashire Teaching Agency are working alongside an East Lancashire Primary School to recruit a full-time teacher for September 2021.
* Full-time Primary Teacher
* Delivering interventions across Key Stage 1 & 2
* Covering PPA across Key Stage 1 & 2
* Starting in September 2021 (initially one term)
* A Church of England Primary School, within the heart of the local community
* A fully inclusive school, that provides a well-rounded curriculum for all children
* A supportive and fun learning / work environment for both staff and children
* A team-based environment, focusing on wellbeing and personal development
* Confident teaching across Key Stage 1 & 2
* Can nurture and develop child with additional needs
* Flexible, dynamic and works with a smile
* Must be a team player!
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher Status
For an informal discussion please contact:Lancashire Teaching Agency - 01772 200845
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
To apply for this role please email your CV to Lancashire.email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.