KS2 CLASS TEACHER (MATERNITY COVER)
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01/09/2021  to 30/04/2022 |
|Closing Date||12/05/2021 |
ST BEDE'S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL. CLAYTON GREEN
Preston Road , Clayton Green , Chorley , PR6 7EB
Tel: 01772 335861
School website: www.st-bedes.lancsngfl.ac.uk
A maternity post has arisen at St Bede's Catholic Primary School. This is an opportunity for an excellent class teacher with several years of experience of teaching in KS2, to join our team for two terms from 1.9.21 to 30.4.22.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be an enthusiastic, motivated and hard working teacher
- Understand and have a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Work in a team with other KS2 teachers
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
We can offer the candidate:
- A welcoming, supportive and hard working school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- A very supportive staff team with a good range of knowledge and skills
- Happy children who are eager to learn and have excellent behaviour
- A committed Governing Body and strong links with the Parish Community
- Supportive parents
- A wealth of opportunities to develop and shine.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.st-bedes.lancs.sch.uk
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status
- Desirable Qualifications
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Essential Experience
- Experience of working in KS2
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:For an informal discussion about the post please contact Louise Swarbrick, School Business Manager.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return to school via email@example.com.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.