CLASS TEACHER - FULL TIME
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 1st September 2021  to 31st August 2022 |
|Closing Date||noon 30/04/2021 |
BLACKO PRIMARY SCHOOL
Gisburn Road , Blacko , Nelson , Lancashire , BB9 6LS
Tel: 01282 616669
School website: www.blacko.lancsngfl.ac.uk
Role: Temporary Full-Time Class Teacher
Dates: 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
Pay Range: Main Pay Scale
We are looking to appoint either a candidate who either has experience in teaching or an
NQT. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining our outstanding outcomes in
both attainment and progress.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
* A passionate, nurturing and inspirational and innovative teacher with the potential to
become part of an outstanding teaching team.
* An excellent classroom manager who is well organised and committed to providing all
pupils with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
* A team member who can develop excellent relationships with all members of our
whole school community.
* Has a high standard of professionalism, a commitment to the development of the ethos
of our school and a determination to continuous improvement.
* Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their
expectations with the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils.
* Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge
of the Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2 Curriculum, including the both internal and
* Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of
the whole child in an inspiring and inclusive environment.
Blacko Primary School will provide:
* A strong school that provides all pupils with a creative and stimulating education.
* Polite, hardworking and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
* An ambitious, happy and vibrant place to work with a family of supportive colleagues
who are committed to promoting a warm and friendly atmosphere.
* A supportive working culture that focuses on challenging and stretching pupils┐ learning
and high expectations for all children.
* Supportive governors and a senior leadership team that believes in distributive
* An active school community with supportive parents.
* Excellent professional development opportunities.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. The Pennine Trust has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
- Essential Qualifications
- QTS and a Degree
- Desirable Qualifications
- Any additional qualifications will be recognised
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Please contact the school office to arrange, 01282 616669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return to the Headteacher c/o the School.
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.